Window treatment trends for your home
Window treatments are not the first thing on your mind when considering home décor, but look carefully at your favorite interior design photos. You will discover that choosing your curtains and blinds is much more important than you ever realized. Made in the Shade shares some ideas for window treatments for your Prescott home.
Consider which of these window treatments fits best in your home:
- Draperies or curtains – Usually made of fabric and are generally designed to run the full length of your window or even your wall. Drapes are suspended from a rod installed above your window. They are available in a variety of colors, patterns and textures.
- Blinds – Made to fit right inside your window frame. They are available in either horizontal or vertical slats that open and close to let in exactly the amount of light you desire.
- Shades – Like blinds, fit inside the window frame. However, shades are made of a solid fabric sheet. Whether they are the classic roller or trendier Roman styles, they roll up to let in light.
- Valances – Decorative panels of fabric placed above your window. They tastefully conceal curtain rods, mechanisms and any other suspended hardware.
- Shutters – Custom created to fit within the window frame. They can add the warmth of natural wood, or be custom painted to match your home décor.
Made in the Shade hopes these window treatment trends inspire you to think about which style may be best for you. Are you ready to add to or upgrade the existing window treatments at your Prescott home or business? Contact the window treatment experts at Made in the Shade. Schedule an on-site consultation by calling 928-308-9998.